Golden State Cancer Radiation Center Golden State Cancer Centers Woodland Hills West Hills Location Contact Golden State Cancer Radiation Centers
Golden State Cancer Centers - Cancer Radiation Therapy & Treatment | Serving West Hills - Woodland Hills - Los Angeles & Ventura County

818-449-2700
21300 Erwin Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Golden State Cancer Centers on Facebook
Golden State Cancer Centers on Twitter


  • Caring Cancer Radiation Oncology Center

    People who care, treatment that works

  • State-Of-The-Art Cancer Radiation Treatment Center

    Combining State-Of-The-Art technology with the best physicians

  • Advanced Cancer Oncology Radiation Therapy

    Let our team of experts help you to live a healthy life, CANCER FREE

  • Los Angeles Cancer Radiation Treatment Center

    Fighting cancer precisely

  • Successful Cancer Radiation Treatment

    Offering individualized treatment plans, and the highest quality of care to patients

  • Advanced Radiation Cancer Center

    Advanced technolgies, enhanced patient care

  • Comprehensive Cancer Radiation Therapy of Los Angeles

    Providing specialized patient services such as: Support Groups & Patient Navigator to be with you every step of the way!


What Is Colorectal Cancer?

Colorectal cancer is a term used to refer to cancer that starts in either the colon or the rectum (the last five inches of the colon). Often, it starts as a polyp—a slow growth of tissue that begins in the lining and grows into the center of the colon or rectum. A polyp may be benign (not cancerous) or malignant (cancerous). Removing a polyp early may prevent it from becoming cancerous.

Over 95% of colon and rectal cancers are adenocarcinomas that begin in the cells that line the inside of the colon and rectum. The other 5% of tumors are much rarer.